[Seaside] mailing stack trace

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue May 27 17:15:48 CEST 2003

Nevin Pratt wrote:

> And again, some of the same issues crop up with this method.
>
> In other words, the above was just a quick and dirty hack to get it
> going for now, but it works for me.  I have no idea when/if I'll ever
> change it.
>
> Nevin

Oh, and some of that code was stolen from...hmm... I *think* some of it
was Avi's code.  I could be wrong there, though-- but in any case, you
can tell that I just grabbed stuff from where ever it was available,
hacked it up, and used it.

Of course, don't blame Avi (or anybody else) for the way I've hacked it up.

Nevin