[Seaside] [ENH] WABatchedList

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 6 10:37:05 CEST 2003

>> Although I have to admit that publishing an enhancement or bug-fix
>> using change-sets is much more convenient for me.
>
> Well, clearly we need to fix that.  How about I set up an "incoming"
> repository on beta4, that people on this last have the commit password
> to?
> Then the steps should simply be:
>
> - choose the "incoming" repos in the Monticello Browser
> - press Save
>
> We can have commit emails go out to the mailing list automatically.

Yes, that would be great! I think that also others, do not have the
possibility to set-up a http-server with put-rights, that is always
accessible form public.

It would be a good idea anyway to have something like the Cincom Public
StORE for Squeak, where everybody is able to publish its latest work
and that allows to submit fixes and enhancements.

Cheers
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli