[Seaside] Seaside Internals

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 6 11:08:36 CEST 2003

Avi,

all the requests of a session are handled in the same process, right?
Therefore if a new request is coming in while an old one is still being
processed, either the new one has to be put into a queue or the old one
has to be stopped.

As far as I understand you are terminating the old request in
Continuation>>value: v. Having a look at the implementation of
Continuation>>terminate: aContext raises a questions: Do you unwind the
stack (e.g. evaluate the ensure-blocks) when terminating the evaluation
of a continuation? It doesn't seem so (why not?), but I might have
misunderstood.

Could you give some additional information what is going on?

Cheers
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli