[Seaside] Help with converting Gardner

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:04:45 CET 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:34:35 +0100, Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just thought in a couple of spare hours to lift Gardner up to current
> Seaside. However (as usual when I don't track Seaside for longer than a
> month or so ;-}), things seem to have changed inside Seaside so my Gardner
> is way out of date :(

Now, now - 2.5 has been working its way slowly towards release since
May or so.  From my point of view, things have been changing
positively glacially :).

But, yeah, the whole area of URL handling has been completely redone,
so Gardner and Janus will definitely need some modification.  I'll
take a quick look and report back...

Avi