[Seaside] Decoupling html representation from objects design

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Fri Mar 12 03:14:19 CET 2004

Dear Avi,

	csszengarden.com is quite impressive! I like so much to make
things like that but im afraid I'm don't know (yet) how to work with
xhtml & css to archieve that.

	Can you give me some advise to start with css from seaside?
Where do you think I should begin? Where are the best turorials you know
for css?

	best regards,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar