[Seaside] Template system for Seaside + docs

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Fri Mar 26 00:16:33 CET 2004

Hello,

based on the web site and some posts on the list, I am under the impression
there are now one or more templating systems for Seaside. However I have to
admit to not keeping a very close track on things.

Am I correct? What is it? Where can I read about it?

I'm also wondering about other new features like being able to have meaningful
URLs in addition to the usual random session identifier. Is this documented
anywhere (other than the source code itself)?

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org