[Seaside] Both close and shortcut close tags in pretty printing

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon May 10 01:44:22 CEST 2004

In the lastest release the input tag generation seems to generate too
many close tag markers when pretty printing HTML which contains shortcut
close markers.  It uses both the shortcut and the normal end tag.  I
don't think that it did this in the first 2.5a release (but I could be
mistaken).  Anyway, the actual HTML looks fine so it appears to be a bug
in the pretty printing.  Here's an example:

<input name="_s" id="_s" value="GJCdwxuDbxYcwuab" type="hidden" /></input>
 <input name="_k" id="_k" value="JJvcKxKB" type="hidden" /></input>

David