[Seaside] Mewa & latest seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun May 16 19:52:05 CEST 2004

On May 16, 2004, at 9:59 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:

> I think that's not quite right, since you might some non-visible
> decoration as your first decoration and have the delegation further
> down the chain.  Your code probably works in practice, but makes
> assumptions that make it fragile.  Avi posted a message about this
> about a month ago suggesting:
>
>> WAComponent>>activeComponent
>>     self visiblePresentersDo: [:ea |  ea isDecoration ifFalse: [^ ea]]

Which only actually works if no decorations have children - something
that they are in theory allowed to do right now, though certainly none
of the decorations I've written do this.  It may be simpler to just
move #children down to Component and not let decorations have any.
Don't suppose anyone has any thoughts on this?

Avi