[Seaside] xml & ie

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat May 22 20:03:32 CEST 2004

On May 22, 2004, at 10:09 AM, radoslav hodnicak wrote:

> Actually I won't mind if you don't do anything about this, I just
> wanted
> to forward this info to all the people who test their pages with IE and
> despair "why does the thing render this so strangely..." :-)

I believe it may have to with the doctype rather than directly with the
xml declaration.  What happens if you put the xml declaration back and
change the doctype to this (taken from Seaside 2.5)?

docType
	^ '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">'

Avi