[Seaside] Seaside load support

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Thu May 27 05:14:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,

    I'm using seaside for a small & simple intranet application with
goods as repository.

    Rigth now I'm evaluating to make a project of a web based
application that could have a much more heavy load (not known yet).

    As I experienced several hangs on the squeak running the previous
seaside version, I'm wondering if that could limit this project (I'm
porting it to the new version on a new squeak image).

    How do you see the stability of a systema running a squeak on a
linux with seaside and a goods server?

    How many can be loaded that site? concurrent users?

    How big, performant, professional is the best seaside application
you know? Can you send some links to take a look to?

    Would you recomend or unrecomend to mount a bussiness site
(specialized portal) based on squeak with seaside?

    thanks,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
www.seaswork.com.ar