[Seaside] Seaside load support

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu May 27 19:06:13 CEST 2004

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Andrew and I are developing an
online CV system at The University of British Columbia at the moment.
We released it to the faculty members in Arts this spring, which was a
user base of about 400.  I don't think we ever saw more than 10
concurrent sessions going on, but it ran without major hiccups (though
there still is an occasional segfault we need to track down).

We expect the user base to grow to 10,000 in the next year or so.  I'm
sure some work will be required to handle that many but I expect it to
be manageable.

Our application uses omnibase, though, not goods.

Julian