[Seaside] Re: Oddities with WATableReport

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Oct 19 13:07:25 CEST 2004

On Oct 16, 2004, at 8:45 PM, Yar Hwee Boon wrote:

> What Canvas stuff? I seem to remember having seen it mentioned
> somewhere, is it documented (*gasp*) somewhere or is it already in the
> current codebase?

It's in the 2.6 branch (which has been pretty stagnant as my attention
has been elsewhere).  It's not much documented, since it's still
evolving, but there was a fairly detailed post to the list on it a
while back.

> Not sure if its overly flexible, it seems well hidden enough that it
> doesn't complicate general use? But it did seemed intuitive to me (and
> I supposed Sam) that attributes can be set this way. Not much of a
> problem for me personally, but would it be a restriction, albeit
> minor, to pure designers?

Since you can always throw an extra span or div in there instead, I
don't think it's much of a restriction in practice...

Avi