[Seaside] liveRequest

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 08:59:42 CEST 2004

Hi Avi,

thanks for the quick response. Looks like I have
to update Seaside.

#selectFromList:selected:callback:labels:liveCallback:
is not part of my image. Currently using Seaside 2.5b2.

Unfortunately the monticello repository (http://beta4.com/mc/seaside)
is now reduced to just one version - so all old versions registered
on

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/b135c62f-80b5-4a2f-80d4-7be8389ed54e

can not be used anymore. I'll have to change all my install scripts
now to use local copies of old seaside versions.
I think other seaside users relying upon the beta4 repository
will run into trouble too.
What's the reason for deleting all the old versions?

Thx
Torsten

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail