[Seaside] Session expiration notification

Pablo Iaria iariap at tutopia.com
Mon Sep 27 19:39:49 CEST 2004

Yeah, I noticed that since y put a line "Transcript show:' unregistered!'"
in the #unregistered method and I never saw it.

But on the other hand in the GOODS server console y got:

13:36.00 27-SEP-2004: Connection with 'squeakFB8CBC' is lost: An existing
connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

When I closed the connection manually I got:

14:33.38 27-SEP-2004: Disconnect 'squeakFB8CBC'

So I'm not sure if #unregistered is in fact being called.

Thanks!
Pablo.-