[Seaside] REST and Seaside

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Fri Apr 8 19:29:53 CEST 2005

Nevin,

In addition to what Dmitry and Avi have requested, would it be possible
you describe your server (farm) architecture (e.g. # servers, CPUs,
RAM, DB engine, OS version, SM version (e.g. VW, Squeak, etc)) and any
other information you may think is important, such as if you have
Apache frontend. There may be some architectural variables that could
be used to help the overall performance and the load on Seaside.

Thanks,
Daniel