[Seaside] CSSRenderer was: [Fill background with image?]

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:43:30 CET 2005

Hi,

A few notes more...

2005/12/4, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com>:
> 2005/12/4, Marcus Pedersén <marcus.pedersen at comhem.se>:
> > Thanks that was what I was after! Yes, the background of my webpage.
> > I tried:
> > style
> >        ^ 'body { background-image: url(C:\....\...\background.jpg) } '
> > and:
> > style
> >        ^ 'body { background-image: url(C:\....\...\background.gif) } '

This won't work, because a few reasons:
* Your web browser won't request local files using that filesystem url
(even requesting them from the same host).
* I'm not sure if the url string must be enclosed in quotes or single quotes.

> Sadly, the style of the component
> is obtained before that the render begins, and with no context
> available, so a quick&dirty solution would be:

I was wondering if would be useful to have a #renderStyleOn: css,
where css would be an WACSSRenderer, then the WACSSRenderer would have
a context, such as WAHtmlRenderer.

Best regards.

--
Esteban A. Maringolo