[Seaside] newbie question..

Rick F. rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Dec 26 21:46:04 CET 2005

* Wilkes Joiner <wilkesjoiner at gmail.com> [2005-12-25 10:59:52 -0600]:

> I have a tutorial that should get you build classes pretty quickly:
>
> http://wilkesjoiner.com/SqueakIntro.html

Wilkes,

One question for you (and anyone else that wants to chime in).. On the
Creating Classes page, I must be missing something.. For the life of me
I can figure out how to create class methods in the browser.. I've created the
category "Sample-Pets" which seems to have created a default sort of
instance then created the Pet class in that category.. I then
get to step #3 on that page where you create the getters and setter methods
for the class and am lost on how to achieve that goal..  Do I do it in the
method category pane and if so what context menu option do I use -- there
was only "add category" (existing method categories are "-- all --" and
"no messages")...?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks!

-- Rick