[Seaside] Tutorial material

Vincent Foley vfoley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:49:26 CET 2005

Hi Seaside peiple,

I've been playing with Seaside for last couple of weeks, and a friend
of mine complained about the lack of a good and thorough tutorial.  So
I decided that I should stop waiting for someone to do it and take a
shot at it.

I've now built a rather useless, unsecure but working Seaside
application that I am ready to document.  I want to know what you
think about the stuff that's in there, if I should add things that
aren't included, etc.  I have a simple login screen, multiple
components, call/answer, styles, etc.  Let me know what you think

I've attached the fileOut of the category.  Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Vincent Foley-Bourgon