[Seaside] Lastest stable version of Seaside for VisualWorks

Brett Taylor brett.taylor at healthauditors.com
Mon Jan 24 20:28:45 CET 2005

Michel Bany of Cincom may have a better answer, but I would use the Public Store version. The Public Store is where Michel publishes the latest versions.    BTW, there are some fixes that Michel published on the list that handle file upload errors.  These should be added to the public store version.
Brett