[Seaside] Re: I'm baaaack...

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:48:23 CEST 2005

On 6/15/05, Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de> wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> nice to have you back too!
>
> Günther
>
> PS: Who are you?

Heh.  Along with me, the oldest user/developer of Seaside.  Several
years ago Julian and I worked together on the first project that
Seaside was used for, building and documenting the initial version of
the framework as we needed it.  Since then I've taken on most of the
maintainance and evangelism of the framework, but Julian's continued
to be very involved in using and contributing to the code and to this
list - until he disappeared into the outback last year, that is :)
It's great to have him back.

Avi