[Seaside] Re: I'm baaaack...

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:57:01 CEST 2005

On 6/15/05, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Since then I've taken on most of the
> maintainance and evangelism of the framework, but Julian's continued
> to be very involved in using and contributing to the code and to this
> list

I should also say "and documenting and training" - some may remember
his tutorials at Smalltalk Solutions, or that the first release of
Seaside actually had a class comment for each class - his doing.  I'm
hopeful that now that there's once again a core developer around that
has the patience for such things, the state of the docs will
improve...

Avi