[Seaside] select elements

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:32:39 CEST 2005

Is the callback:[] of #selectFromList:selected:callback:labels:
supposed to be triggered during the #onChange event of a select
element?

I have the following which is not rendering the called component.

renderAssociations: associations on: html withLabel: aLabel
    html
        divNamed: 'fileName' with: [html text: aLabel];
        divClass: 'left' with: [
             html attributeAt: 'style' put: 'width: 35em;'.
             html
                selectFromList: associations
                selected: nil
                callback: [:v | self call: (LogReaderMainPage with: v key)]
                labels: [:assoc | assoc key]];
        divClearingAllFloats

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20