[Seaside] [ANN] une amorce (un démo) en Seaside

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 19 18:07:54 CEST 2005

Le 2005/06/19, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> écrivait :

>(Excusez mon Français écrit affreux...)
>
>Merci pour l'information, c'est bien important d'avoir des examples
>comme ça pour les gens d'en explorer.  Je me demande si on peut
>installer un copie de cette application quelque part comme demo?
>Peut-être au tesuji.nu? (Henrik, can we install a copy of this on
your
>demo server?)
>
>> Les données ne sont pas encore persistentes...vous les perdez
lorsque
>> vous changez de session, où que la session est écoulée.
>
>Donc c'est parfait pour un demonstration :)

Hi Avi, I'm not sure this is really ready for a demo you'll have to try
it first. But if you are comfortable with it...you can use it freely.
I say today...that the version 28 is on SqueakSource (I didn't realise
that Monticello saved it automatically there, ..this is wonderfully
easy...fine) this version is lot better than 27.

I hope David Shaffer will continue and finish is tutorial which help me
a lot....

For the first version really complete...may be I make en english
version,  at the GUI level.

As I am learning ..... if somebody find better ways to do what I did,
please let me know.

Raymond