[Seaside] odds and ends

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:38:39 CEST 2005

On 6/30/05, Chris Double <chris.double at double.co.nz> wrote:

> Have you seen the 'OpenRico' extensions to Prototype?
>
> http://openrico.org/home.page
>
> In particular, have a look at their 'paging' demonstrations, their very
> nice:
>
> http://openrico.org/livegrid.page
> http://openrico.org/yahooSearch.page

So, for fun I just added a #scrollbarWithHeight:size:liveCallback:
method which should provide the means to do something similar using
Seaside's liveRequest framework.  "height" is the visible height in
pixels of the scrollbar, whereas "size" is the total number of pixels
it thinks it's scrolling through - so using 100 and 1000 should give
you a 100 pixel scrollbar with roughly 10 "pages", for example.  The
live callback will get back, in that case, a number from 1 to 1000 as
well as the renderer object.

http://squeaksource.com/Seaside/Seaside2.6a1-avi.55.mcz

Avi