[Seaside] Re: VW, Seaside, CGIs and Apache

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon May 9 21:41:01 CEST 2005

Dear Michel,

I've been eating my way through VWs documentation (Web Server Configuration Guide) and the confusion is greater than ever.

I am right now in the state where I want to test deployment, with just the example Seaside Apps that are already there (Store , Counter and Multicounter).

Installing Seaside and getting the examples running was no problem, but when it comes to chapters 1 - 4 in the Web Server Configuration Guide I can't even tell what applies with Seaside and what doesn't.

Help, please

Günther