[Seaside] [Q] auto - refresh and live update

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Tue May 10 11:51:51 CEST 2005

Hi Avi,

In this changeset, Danie an I have added a nice server api to WAHtmlRender
of the form:

	html
		divNamed: 'my-time'
		refreshWith: [ :text :h | h text: Time now printString ]
		every: 2 seconds.

(There are aso cousins for spans)

Is also adds some Javascript code in WAScriptsLibrary, which is very
similar to (and uses your existing URI updater() ) model.

Is this not the kind of contributions you are looking to integrate into
Seaside ?

We are really keen to not make too many private modifications to Seaside
and would therefore wish to make enhancements in the most convenience way
possible (to assure rapid inclusion :) )

Thanks

Brent