[Seaside] Re: Suggestion

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sat May 14 01:16:30 CEST 2005

Avi,

suppose I'd like write something generic, a bulletin board or so, suppose I'd like to offer for people download it, install it on their webspace, customize it a little, and be happy with it.

I can do that in PHP, Perl, ASP.NET ... etc.

I can't do that in Seaside, not because it can't be written in Seaside, oh my God it could be written so easily in Seaside I could scream, but because people will have to get a dedicated server to host it.

That's not so hard to understand, is it?

Günther