[Seaside] State sharing between all sessions?

Martin J.Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Tue May 24 10:30:46 CEST 2005

   I just got a request for a small web application which would require
me to share some global state/variable between all session.

   Now that I think about it, I have no idea how to do that with
Seaside, short of keeping the global state in a file on disk/in a
database and re-reading it every time a request comes in. This would
surely work, but it doesn't strike me as overly elegant.

   So, how do I share a variable between all Seaside sessions, so that a
modification by session A is immediately seen in session B?

	mjl

DI Martin J. Laubach                 Mail:  mjl at laubach.at