[Seaside] WAAnchorTag>>submitFormNamed:

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Tue Oct 11 03:28:17 UTC 2005

Maybe I was a bit unclear in the first mail. What I basically want to
achieve is for an anchor tag to exibit the same behavior as a submit
button. I.e when I click on the anchor tag it should also submit the
form contents and then do something else (normally defined in the action
block). I thought that WAAnchorTag>>submitFormNamed: should do the
trick, but I do not know exactly how to use it with
#anchorWithAction:text: and it seems that nobody else know what I am
talking about. Any other ideas would however be appreciated.

Thank you,