[Seaside] Session Timeout and Redirect

Benjamin Schroeder benschroeder at acm.org
Thu Apr 6 18:24:54 UTC 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 1:03 PM, Ramon Leon wrote:

> Well, other than this issue, it's working great, and I don't want to
> start down another path, I like this approach, my basic setup I copied
> from Lucas, he posted a while back, looks something like this...
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> 	ServerAdmin ramon.leon at sentorsa.com
> 	ServerName scriptaculous.sentorsa.com
> 	RewriteEngine On
> 	RewriteRule ^/(.*)$
> http://scriptaculous.sentorsa.com:94/seaside/scriptaculous/$1 [P,L]
> </VirtualHost>

We have a setup like this, but with an additional rule - something like

	ProxyPassReverse /seaside/scriptaculous/ http://
scriptaculous.sentorsa.com/

I'm not certain this is exactly what you need (especially in the
particulars - I cribbed this from one of our conf files), but
hopefully it is a good starting point.

(I also don't know if you need additional modules or the like.)

Hope this helps,
Ben Schroeder