[Seaside] small seaside image

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Tue Apr 25 20:13:33 UTC 2006

> I don't get such small images as Avi, but I'm attaching the
> procedure I use to shrink 3.8 image.
>
> Take in account that is "quick and dirty" and I don't use lockdown.
>
> HTH.
> gsa.
>
> 2006/4/25, Ramon Leon <rleon at insario.com>:
> > I'd ask on that same thread, if you could do this with a
> 3.8 image, or
> > better yet, publish the process by which you stripped the image?

I appreciate it, it's a start at least.

Let me ask this (Anyone), assuming I want to shrink my image, because I
only care about doing seaside development, i.e. not just shrinking for
deployment, but just removing stuff that I don't ever need, what would
you change with this script.  Example, I don't think I want to
removeSources, ever.  What about all those Balloon categories, or
Nebraska, is that stuff necessary?  I don't want to cripple my
environment in any way, I just don't need anything but development, and
seaside stuff, no sound, no mp3 players, etc.