[Seaside] [ANN] script.aculo.us

Chun Sungjin chunsj at embian.com
Mon Aug 7 01:30:24 UTC 2006

Cool!

But I found few bugs;

only). If you select other method it does not display source for it.
Even worse, if you select other category, method list pane disappears.

2. In place edit does work well. But the slider does not work again.

All this bug is found at http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st/ .

Hope this can help you (fixing bugs) :-).