[Seaside] Using Mewa with Seaside 2.6 or higher..

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Aug 7 23:42:40 UTC 2006

While I realize that this was asked about a month ago regarding Mewa use
with Seaside 2.x, I'm curious if anyone has tried using Mewa with
Seaside 2.6x specifically.. I've got existing code I'm working on that
uses the new Canvas API and am curious as to whether or not Mewa would
mix in that environment (mixed Canvas vs. old API) or does Seaside get
sea sick with that (sorry couldn't resist!)?

Also, In my case I'm using VisualWorks, so I gather that some changes
may not have been done on this variant perhaps.. So, is anyone using or
tried using the current Mewa on a newer Seaside?

Thanks!

-- Rick