[Seaside] Scriptaculous - SUEffectsTest, how is this done?

Frank Sukhu fsukhu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:02:11 UTC 2006

Greetings All,
I am trying to learn how to use Scriptaculous with Seaside, specifically how
to use the various effects.  I have looked at the class SUEffectsTest and I
cannot figure out how the nice little boxes (id = effect) are drawn.

I do see SUFunctionalTest>renderBox:on: and I see there that a css class
'header' and 'content' is setup.  I am expecting to see a 'style' method
that will define the css that contains the css class 'header' and 'content',
but I can't find it.

When I attempt to look for the css style sheet using the halos - there is no
sytle sheet.

How are the nice boxes with the little green 'scriptaculous' header
displayed? - seems like magic to me.

I hope my question is not too confusing.  Thanks for any help you can
provide.

Frank