AW: [Seaside] WAComponent

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Fri Aug 25 20:29:01 UTC 2006

I saw on this list the mention of Pier and have started looking into it.
Seems like a nice system.  But I didn't see anything about this on the
seaside page.  The only thing I see on the seaside page is Mewa, which
someone in this list said isn't being worked on anymore.

Are there plans to add some of these things to the seaside page, or some
place that new people will tend to go to look for solutions?  I was
about to go impliment a bunch of things that Pier does already. :)

Thanks,
Jason