[Seaside] Need some suggestions :)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:43:36 UTC 2006

> I am using a checkbox with the #submitOnClick: method, and that
> works, but some strange things are going on. Each of those cells in
> the resultant table have their own form with a unique name, and the
> #submitOnClick: in each case is keyed to the specific form name. The
> html looks correct when rendered, there are no nested forms on the
> page. When I click on a check box, it does the submit, but doesn't
> always submit the correct form, and this is what has me puzzled.

That's odd. Could be a bug in Seaside. I already heard of several
people reporting strange things when multiple forms were active at
once.

- What version of Seaside are you using?
- Can you reproduce it with different browser?
- Can you provide a minimal package where the problem is reproducible?

> Is there a better way to do this possibly using scriptaculous?

Scriptaculous uses the same mechanism to trigger callbacks, I doubt
that this would help.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli