[Seaside] Caching with Firefox

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Dec 20 09:23:18 UTC 2006

Hi again!

Ok, I think this is related to the Apache proxying I set up (which is
broken right now). I had "NoCache *" and that might cause problems. :)

Anyway, I don't have time right now to figure out how to get this working
- this is a jungle (proxying, rewriting, HTML maps, Seaside config etc
etc) and unfortunately I still use Apache 1.3.33 (so a lot of advice don't
fit I think).

If anyone has a setup working for apache 1.3.33 I am all ears. :) I am
already using mod_proxy and mod_rewrite for other stuff.

regards, Göran