[Seaside] Seaside Integrated Image and SqueakMap

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Feb 7 09:46:12 CET 2006

Hi Nevin!

Nevin Pratt <nevin at bountifulbaby.com> wrote:
> Anybody else have trouble opening a SqueakMap Package Loader browser
> from the Seaside 2.5 Integrated Image (image downloaded from
> www.seaside.st)?
>
> I'm seeing numerous problems, on both Mac OS X as well as Windows XP.
>
> Nevin

I just tried it and it worked fine for me (on XP). I guess you have an
"old" sm directory in your working directory with a map in it that is
already updated to SM 2.1. Best solution is to run this doit to force an
upgrade:

	SMSqueakMap bootStrap

...or you can delete all *.sgz files from the sm directory (no need to
delete the whole directory - that would also erase the package cache).

regards, Göran