[Seaside] Getting my project started from the ground up.. (using Seaside, Glorp, Mewa?)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:37:37 UTC 2006

> Not to mention that I send a question to the Magritte list last week
> and I haven't received any reply yet... seems to be frozen. Moreover,
> the lack of documentation in the source code doesn't help either.

Sorry, but no mail from you arrived in the mailing-list. Unfortunately
I cannot reply on mails I do not receive.

I know that there is a lack of documentation, I am currently working
on it (mostly at night). In the meantime I suggest the following:

* The most important documentation is still the source-code itself,
most important method and classes are well documented.

* There is a yet unpublished paper on Pier that includes a section
about the basics of Magritte, please drop me a mail if you would like
to read it.

* There are slides of a complete Magritte tutorial available at
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/annecy/Magritte.pdf (5.1 MB)
including some exercises
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/annecy/exercises.pdf. Damien
Cassou even provided the solutions to the exercises, just drop me a
mail if you would like to receive them.

Cheers,
Lukas

--