[Seaside] Question about remote admin and vnc

Nicolas MELIN n.melin at microkwen.com
Thu Feb 16 11:10:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

during my tests, the VNC server in squeak worked very well, except
the copy and paste problem I had when running under the Linux vm.

This problem disappeared when I upgraded the vm:
I use the debian squeak-vm package from http://
box2.squeakfoundation.org/files/debian/
the version I use now is :
3.8a-1 #1 Sun May  1 19:46:46 EDT 2005 gcc 3.3.5
Squeak3.8gamma of '24 November 2004' [latest update: #6548]

But as I needed to manage more images, I switched to an external VNC
server, displaying all the running images. Now I consider switching
to FreeNX (looks really promising !)

Nicolas