[Seaside][VW] Porting 2.6a2 - WAWalkbackErrorHandler>>handleError:

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Thu Jan 12 15:21:35 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

I am currently working at porting 2.6a2 to VW.

Et ce n'est pas de la tarte, i.e. not a piece of cake in french.

There is something in WAWalkbackErrorHandler >> handleError:
that is not portable.

This code would be better placed in the SeasidePlatformSupport
class with an intention-revealing selector. However I do not
understand what the intention is.

If the author recognizes herself/himself, please let me know
what the intention was and suggest an intention-revealing
selector for that code.

Many thanks,
Michel.