[Seaside] Page title setting

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:01:08 UTC 2006

> Here's a basic question, which I can't find (and Lukas hasn't
> implemented it on his site either, so I don't feel too bad)

Well, actually it is not forgotten ;-)

It is just missing for the first request, if you continue browsing it
suddenly appears. This is because the component-tree in Pier is
dynamically instantiated from the model and lazily put into place.
Therefor the first request doesn't get the right #children and the
title gets lost. In the very last version of Pier I have a visitor
passing over the components in the beginning to make it work right
from the start. However I didn't find the time (and a good connection)
to update my server yet.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli