[Seaside] Versions of Seaside, Scriptaculous, ShoreComponents and PlotKit for production

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed May 17 11:47:44 UTC 2006

Hi all,

    I want to know if one can have now a squeak image loaded with

*	Seaside
*	Scriptaculous
*	ShoreComponents
*	PlotKit

    confident enough to make an application wich can go to production.

    Right now I'm using as a base the seaside 2.5 image downloaded from the
seaside web page, and the ShoreComponents installed from SqueakMap. That is
fine right now, but I want to add some of the PlotKit features and perhaps
one or two scriptaculous ones.

    Wich remomendations I do have?

    Where I should look for this code? allways in SqueakSource? Wich
releases should I install?

    thank you

Sebstian