[Seaside] Tooltip with script.aculo.us

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:24:11 UTC 2006

> I would like to know if it's possible to add tooltips or in-page popups in
> my web site using script.aculo.us.
> And, if it's possible, how can i do that ?

Yes, you can certainly do it. There is a basic example of something
similar I hacked together in a few minutes on seasidehosting.st >
support > account.

There is no ready made solution coming with script.aculo.us, however
quite a lot of people have actually written different kind of
JavaScript extensions. Ask Google for "script.aculo.us tooltip". If
you can come up with a nice integration into Seaside I would like to
include that with the distribution.

Cheers,
Lukas

--