[Seaside] Seaside2.6g

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Nov 21 16:47:38 UTC 2006

Frankly, it is one of the reasons that we're spending more time on the
port. Not only do we want a clean installation process (your suggestions
are well taken), but we want to have worked through a number of the
issues involved in using Seaside on top of Gemstone (persistence, web
server, and distributed image issues) before cutting it loose.

Thanks for the feedback,

Dale