[Seaside] Albatross: Seaside scenario testing

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Oct 10 07:55:35 UTC 2006

There are basically two things that will need some work to port to
VisualWorks
- opening a web browser on an URL (this is done with the
ExternalWebBrowser package in Squeak)
- listening for incoming requests on an URL (done with Kom)

Apart from that the code probably works without needing changes.

Cheers,
Adrian