[Seaside] Dev toolbar in IE

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Fri Oct 13 17:07:14 UTC 2006

There are whole websites dedicated to this topic.  I took the easy way
out:  I make CSS's that only work on IE, and CSS's that only work for
Mozzilla, and CSS's for everyone else and sniff the client to decide
what they get.  And before you decide I am doing tons of work;
everything but the mozilla is pretty basic and has an "upgrade to
mozzilla" link on it. :)