[Seaside] Examples in Seaside/Scriptaculous/Comet

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 09:29:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I observe that the example applications in the packages Seaside,
Scriptaculous and Comet get bigger and bigger. I see those
applications as a minimal example to document (other documentation is
mostly missing or out of date anyway), to exercise and present the
features of the package. Beginners should be able to easily gasp the
key idea of the example and be able to reuse it in their own context
without getting confused by hundreds of other features having nothing
to do with the thing.

If we want to have such full blown example applications, I think, they
should go in a different package. What do you think?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli