[Seaside] WAAnchorTag issue, I think :)

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Mon Oct 23 17:56:27 UTC 2006

Greetings All,

The application I'm working on is using ROE, so below the 'persons'
ivar is pointing to a ROE relation.

I'm using the following code to provide a download link:

html anchor url: (self reportLinkFor: obj);
	with: [
		html image fileName: (self imageLinkFor: obj);
		mimeType: 'image/jpg';
		width: 100]]

reportLinkFor: task
	|url person email |
	person := persons where: #id equals: task personid.
	email := person asArray first email.
	url := 'tasks/', email, '/', task taskreport.
	^ url

The url shows up fine in the browser, and I'm using this technique to
provide a download link to a zip file. Now I'm trying it with a PDF
file, but it always tries to download as a zip file. So if the link
in the rendered source looks like:

	http://myserver:8080/seaside/repo/tasks/self@jollyroger.com/
software.pdf

when clicked on, the browser tries to download software.pdf.zip - the
mime type is incorrect, but I'm not setting it. Anyone have any ideas
or thoughts about what might be happening?

Brian