[Seaside] Re: live callback issue again

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Oct 27 15:09:15 UTC 2006

Hi Joseph,

great (sorry ;-) and thank you for posting the debug output!

Ron: in the case below it's "eval(elem.childNodes[0].data);" which can
only succeed when onLoad would've done its job (which I doubt). Are we on
the right track, I think so.

Joseph: Ron + my are working on a similiar problem in FireFox (IE works),
will let you know what comes out.

/Klaus